A most awaited State Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 has begun. Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, is required to register on-line for the Recruitment Process. The examination will be held in
three phases i.e. Preliminary examination, Main examination and Group Exercise & Interview. The candidates who are shortlisted after Preliminary examination will have to appear for Main examination. The candidates shortlisted after the main examination will be subsequently called for a Group Exercises & Interview.
Note :- Candidates are advised to read full official notification from the given links at the end of post before applying.
POST NAME : Probationary Officer
NUMBER OF POSTS : 2000
- Application Begin : 21/04/2018
- Last Date for Apply Online : 13/05/2018
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 13/05/2018
- Pre Exam Date : 01-08 July 2018
- Pre Result Declared : 15/07/2018
- Mains Exam Date : 04/08/2018
- Mains Result Declared : 20/08/2018
- Interview & GD : 24/09/2018 to 12/10/2018
ELIGIBILITY FOR SBI PO 2018
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India. Appearing Final Year / Semester Candidates Also Eligible to Fill the Application Form (Must Be Passed as on 31/08/2018)
Application Fee For SBI PO 2018
- General / OBC : 600/-
- SC / ST / PH : 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, Cash Card, UPI or Pay Through Offline E Challan Only.
Age Limit as on 01/04/2018
- Min. Age:- 21 Years
- Max. Age:- 30 Years